In the Beachside village of Harrington located in the Manning Valley, halfway between Forster and Port Macquarie on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia.
Great location in the heart of the Harrington CBD, bordering the awesome Crowdy Bay National Park , across from Club Harrington and only minutes from the Beach & The Manning River.
Whale Watching is a must see when staying in our beautiful friendly coastal village, best seen from Crowdy Bay Lighthouse, the North Coast’s best vantage point to see whales during their annual migration, which takes place from May to November every year.
Please ask about our Fantastic specials throughout the year.
DEAL 1 🙂 Winter Special- Only $204 per week on a powered site + 2 x $6 Club vouchers, valid June, July & August.
DEAL 2 🙂 Long stay Special- Stay 28 days on a powered site, pay in advance and receive the winter special (excludes peak times).
DEAL 3 🙂 Powered Site 4 night Special- Stay 3 nights get the 4th night for $18
DEAL 4 🙂 Cabin Mid Week Special- Arrive Monday, pay for 3 nights, get the 4th night free.
DEAL 5 🙂 Cabin Weekend Special – Stay Friday & Saturday Nights, get Sunday for $30 (if available).
(Deals 2, 3, 4 & 5 are not available during school holidays and peak times).
Enjoy our Resort Style En suited A/C Cabins and Saltwater pool, Large Camp Kitchen & TV room, undercover Barbecues, Free WiFi through NET4.
Across the road from Club Harrington, the Bowling Club with the million dollar views incorporating an excellent Bistro / Restaurant with a fabulous Menu. phone 0265561155 for restaurant bookings
- Swim in our Saltwater Pool, the River, or at one of our many Beaches close by.
- Enjoy a riverside park across the road with Adults & Children’s play equipment
- Walk on the Break Wall.
- Fishing on the Break Wall
- Follow the river on the 4.5 km pathway to the Southern end of Harrington Waters.
- Walk to Pilot Hill for spectacular views and historical information on our area.
- Swim in the crystal clear Lagoon & enjoy the free Electric BBQ’s & Picnic area
- A short walk to Harrington Hotel & Bistro/Restaurant.
- A short walk to Fishing Tackle & Bait shop, Chemist, Post Office & Butcher.
- Harrigan’s Irish Pub nearby.
- Tennis courts for hire nearby.
- Boating & Fishing in the Manning River boasting over 170 km’s of navigable waterways.
- Large IGA Supermarket and Shopping Centre.
- Golf @ Harrington Waters Golf Club.
- Lawn Bowls @ Club Harrington.
- Fishing in the River, Beaches & Estuary
- Crowdy Bay National Park.
- Medical Centres nearby
Yes we are pet friendly! Friendly Pets on a leash on Sites Only. Sorry NO Pets in Cabins.
Free WiFi through NET4.