CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
TO OXLEY ANCHORAGE CARAVAN PARK
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5C), even if they only have mild symptoms,
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
Everyone must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises.
This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ area, camp kitchens, laundries etc.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Gatherings must not exceed 10 people at any one time.
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check in/arrival.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed.
- All staff instructions must be followed.